Thursday, April 2, 2015

kidney stones oh my!

Bonjour!!

Well everyone this past week has probably been the most interesting week of my life! haha Kidney stone surgery went well and I am feeling much better! Thank you so much for all of your prayers, love, and support! I feel so blessed to know so many amazing people.
I really felt the love of my Savior this weekend as I received so much love. I'm grateful for the power of the Priesthood on Earth today. I'm grateful for the power of prayer. I'm grateful for all the missionaries and others who fasted on my behalf. The Lord loves His children, and he takes care of His missionaries.

I guess I don't really have a whole lot to say for what happened this past week besides that haha
Ok well before all the kidney stone stuff went down we had a few exciting things happen! We spent a lot of time visiting less actives and trying to really get to know the members because we literally don't know anyone here. We had some really good experiences and I am starting to like it here:) We had a great rendez-vous with the Monier family, they are ward missionaries and SO eager to help out, they just don't know how. So we are going to try to help them get into some missionary work here:)

We had district meeting as well this week and well the part I was there for before kidney stones was really good! We talked about making goals and using our time wisely. We've all heard it before but it's good to have a reminder every once in a while. But using your time wisely is crucial. The time we are given as missionaries is so so so short. I feel very honored to give all my time and energy to the Lord. It isn't always easy, but it really is worth it. I love being a missionary for my Savior:)

I am so excited for conference this weekend. We are so privileged to hear from a living prophet and his apostles. I can't wait to receive such amazing counsel. My challenge for you all is to think of questions that you might have and I promise if you really ponder and reflect during conference something that is said will your answer your questions. I love you all so much!

Sorry this email is short and kinda everywhere, but know I love you and I am so grateful for all your love and support! Have a great week and Happy Easter!! #BecauseHeLives Go watch the mormon message Because of Him. It's my favorite, here is the link https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-00-1420-because-of-him?lang=eng


I love you all!!:)

Love,
Soeur Holmes
Before Surgery

After surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment